- This lesson is for students who completed the previous session of Scratch (prefer Grade 2+).
- There will be 10 lessons, one lesson each week.
- Each lesson’s period will be 90 mins in total, with 2 sections, 40 mins each, and 10 mins break.
Scratch is a block-based visual programming language that enables users to create their own games, animate stories, and interactive art and share their creations with one another over Internet. Primarily for 8 to 16 year old, Scratch helps children keep learning how to design, think, collaborate, communicate, analyze, and program using a computer language in an increasingly digital environment. Scratch is used in over 150 counties and available in over 40 languages.
Our courses help children develop a couple of important skills, including experimenting with new ideas by breaking down complex tasks into simpler ones, learning to solve problems through researching and fixing bugs, learning to ask questions and provide feedback, making logical conclusions and decisions, making ideas into reality and sharing them with others. There are ten chapters in the course.
- Time: Wed. 5:30-7:00 pm EDT
- 10 lessons (Sept. 16- Dec. 18)
- Online classroom
- Teaching language: English, Chinese
- Teacher: Ph. D. in CS
- Students number: 4-10
This class will be open if students number meets the requirements.
Students should register user and enroll this class in advance.
Students should login this website and join it on time.