This lesson is for complete beginners (prefer Grade 5 +).
- There will be 10 lessons, two lessons each week besides the conclusion class.
- Each lesson’s period will be 90 mins in total, with 2 sections, 40 mins each, and 10 mins break.
Programming fosters creativity, reasoning, and problem solving. The programmer gets the opportunity to create something from nothing, use logic to turn programming constructs into form that a computer can run, and, when things don’t work quite as well as expected, use problem solving to figure out what has gone wrong. Programming is a fun, sometimes challenging activity.
Python is an easy-to-learn programming language that has some really useful features for a beginning programmer. The code is quite easy to read when compared to other programming languages, and it has an interactive shell into which you can enter your programs and see them run. In addition to its simple language structure and an interactive shell with which to experiment, Python has some features that greatly augment the learning process and allow you to put together simple animations for creating your own games.
- Chapter 1 Introduction of Python
- Chapter 2 Calculations and Variables
- Chapter 3 Strings, Lists
- Chapter 4 Tuples, Dictionaries
- Chapter 5 Coding practice one
- Chapter 6 Asking questions with If and Else
- Chapter 7 Going Loopy
- Chapter 8 Coding practice two
- Chapter 9 Functions and Modules
- Chapter 10 Python Built-in Functions
- Time: Sat. 4:45 – 6:15 pm EDT
- 10 lessons
- Online classroom
- Teaching language: English, Chinese
- Teacher: Ph. D. in CS
- Students number: 2-4 super private small class
This class will be open if students number meets the requirements.
Students should register user and enroll this class in advance.
Students should login this website and join it on time.