This course is on sale before 2020-9-1. If you register before 2020-9-1, you will have an Arduino set for free($70).
Our Arduino courses provide students with the critical thinking, technology and creative skills necessary to build innovative electrical and mechanical equipment! In this course, you will learn how to seamlessly combine the engineering process with Arduino’s C-based programming to create your own electronic device.
- Time: Thur. 20:00-20:50 EDT
- 30 lessons (start from 2020-9-10)
- Online class with a teacher
- Students number: 4
- Students age: 10-18
- Arduino kits are required. (The teacher will help you to order it from Amazon in advance, the price is around $70)
- This class will be open if students number meets the requirements.
Students should register user and enroll this class in advance.
Students should login this website and join it on time.