.Aims and Objectives:
1. To develop logical thinking skills.
2. To learn problem solving techniques (not memorization).
3. To introduce the calculus and prepare the student for the Advanced Placement Exam.
4. To prepare for college calculus and for courses which use calculus.
5. To show applications of calculus.
This course is intended for students who have a thorough knowledge of analytic geometry
and elementary functions in addition to college preparatory algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
The purpose of the course is to prepare the student for advanced placement in college calculus.
These standards incorporate the current College Board Advanced Placement Course Description
Available Time Slots: Tue or Wed 5-5:50pm, 6-6:50pm, 7-7:50pm