- Students in Grade 6 or below are eligible for the Grade 5/6 BCC.
- Students in Grade 8 or below are eligible for the Grade 7/8 BCC.
- Students in Grade 10 or below are eligible for the Grade 9/10 BCC.
Held online during two weeks in November. Visit Our Contests for dates and deadlines for the current year.
November 9, 2022
- 12 multiple choice questions for 60 total marks (Grade 5/6)
- 15 multiple choice questions for 90 total marks (Grade 7/8 and Grade 9/10)
- 45 minutes
- Written by individuals online
- Some calculators permitted
The BCC is a problem-solving contest with a focus on computational and logical thinking. Questions are inspired by topics in computer science but only require comfort with concepts found in mathematics curriculum common to all provinces. Connections to Computer Science are described in the solutions to all past contests.